- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LM2596
- SKU: 000073
A step-down converter can be used to easily lower the voltage in an efficient way.
- Input voltage: 4V-40V DC
- Output voltage: 1.25V-35V DC
- Voltage difference between input and output: >1.5V
- Output current (max): 1A (no cooling), 2A (with passive cooling*), 3A (with active cooling*)
- Conversion efficiency (max): 92%
- Switching frequency: 65kHz
- Output ripple: <30mV
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Dimensions: 43.3 x 21.0 x 13.5mm
- 1x DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Buck Converter LM2596 3A
*The required cooling is a rough indication. Depending on the temperature, cooling is required or not.
Note: The potentiometer has several turns. So it may take a while before you have the desired voltage set correctly. You can rotate the potentiometer around 25x from start to finish.