- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: XL4015CC
- SKU: 003615
An adjustable step-down (buck) converter which can be used to lower the voltage of another voltage source. In addition, this module also has an adjustable current limiter.
- Input voltage: 8 - 36V DC
- Output voltage: 1.25 - 35V DC (adjustable with potentiometer on the IN side)
- Maximum output current*: 5A (adjustable with potentiometer on the OUT side)
- Maximum output power*: 75W
- Switching frequency: 180kHz
- Module type: Non-isolated buck (step-down)
- Chip: XL4015
- Protection features:
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Polarity protection: No (so pay close attention to the + and - when connecting the module)
- Thermal protection: Yes (output is automatically turned off when overheated)
- Indication LEDs:
- Red: Constant output current (current limiter enabled)
- Blue: Constant output voltage
- Green: Output current below 400mA
- Operating temperature: -40 - 85°C
- Dimensions PCB : 61.7 x 26.2mm
- 1x DC-DC Adjustable Step-down Buck Converter XL4015 5A - with Current Limiter
*Note: With a continuous output current above 3A or an output power above 35W, cooling is required.
Note: The module uses a low-side current measurement, so the ground of the input and output are not the same.
Note: The potentiometers can rotate approximately 25x (about 50 hand turns) from start to finish. It can therefore take a while before the desired output voltage/current is reached.