- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: XL4015SEGMENT
- SKU: 000581
A step-down converter with a handy built-in voltmeter for both the input voltage and the output voltage.
Input voltage: 8V-36V DC
Output voltage: 1.25V-32V DC (Must be 1.5V lower than input voltage!)
Input current: 4A (maximum)
Conversion efficiency: 96% (highest)
Switching frequency: 180KHz
Tax regulation: ±0.8%
Voltage control: ±0.8%
Working temperature: -40 C - +85 C.
Working voltage meter:
- Left button (on "IN" side): Turning the voltmeter on and off
- Right button (on "OUT" side): Perform voltage measurement on input voltage or output voltage.
- LEDs at IN and OUT: indicate which voltage is being measured at that moment.
- The voltage is indicated with a decimal point.
- Accuracy: ±0.2V (factory specification)
- Can only be used for a long time with an input voltage of 15V or lower.Above 15V, we recommend using the voltmeter for less than one minute.
This module can get pretty hot, especially with currents higher than 2A. We recommend using extra ventilation if you use 3A or more.
A cooling block is supplied separately that you can stick on the DC-DC converter chip (XL4015).
In addition, 4 bolts and 4 spacers are included to mount the DC-DC converter.
Note: The potentiometer is several turns. So it may take a while before your will have reached the desired voltage. The potentiometer can rotate about 25x from start to finish