- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: M5STACK-K012-C
- SKU: 002880
The M5Stack LAN W5500 Module with PoE offers the possibility to provide an M5Core with an ethernet connection via a W5500 chip. This provides the Core with internet where there is no WiFi signal, for example in a closed cabinet. In addition, a TTL to RS485 and a TTL to RS232 adapter board are included for even more connectivity. The module can be professionally mounted on a wall or DIN rail with the supplied mounting material. It is also possible to power the module via Ethernet by the PoE (Power Ooer Ethernet) functionality.
- W5500 Ethernet chip
- RJ45 Connection for a standard Ethernet plug
- DC-Jack input voltage: 9-24V DC
- Input voltage PoE: 802.3AF/AT
- 1x M5STACK LAN W5500 Module with PoE
- 1x TTL to RS485 adapter board
- 1x TTL to RS232 adapter board
- 1x Male header 20 pins
- 1x DIN rail and clip
- 1x Magnet for mounting
- 3x HT3.96 terminal (2x 3 pins, 1x 4 pins)
- 10x Crimp plug
- 3x Inbus (1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm)
- 2x Allen head bolt M3x28
- 4x Allen head screw KA2x4
- 1x Countersunk Allen head bolt M3x8
- 1x Sticker sheet
For more information, see the following page: M5Stack LAN Module with PoE.
Note : To make use of the PoE functionality of this device you need a switch that supports PoE or a PoE injector.