- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: WS-15669
- SKU: 003456
With this HAT for Raspberry two stepper motors can be controlled. The module also has a built-in voltage converter that can be used to power the Raspberry Pi.
- Supply voltage: 8.2-28V DC (via 5.5mm DC jack)
- Signal voltage: 3.3V
- Motor driver: DRV8825
- Maximum output current (per phase): 2.5A* (adjustable)
- Microstep support: Full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step and 1/32-step
- Voltage converter: MP1584
- Type: Non-isolated step-down
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Connector (motors): JST-XH 4p male
- HAT for: All Raspberry Pi SBC models
- Dimensions: See images
- 1x Waveshare Stepper Motor HAT
- 2x Mounting material
See the following page for more information: Waveshare Stepper Motor HAT.
*Note: It might be that (active) cooling is required from ~1.5A.
Note: The Raspberry Pi, motors and cables are not included.