- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: MX1508MOD
- SKU: 003607
This small module can control two DC motors.
- Supply voltage: 2 - 9.6V DC
- Signal voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Maximum continuous current per bridge: 1.5A
- Maximum peak current per bridge: 2.5A
- Number of channels: 2
- Mounting hole diameter: 3mm
- Built-in overheating protection: Yes
- Dimensions PCB: 25 x 21mm
See the following page for a tutorial in combination with a Uno: Tutorial for Arduino Mini DC Motor Driver.
Note: It is recommended to use ceramic capacitors of 100nF across the motor terminals.
Note: No pin headers are included.
Note: This module can also be used for bipolar stepper motors, but we do not recommend this because this module has no built-in current limitation.