- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: CARKITDIY
- SKU: 000418
This car can easily be assembled to a small car. The car is powered by 2 motors and has 1 caster wheel in the front.
By controlling the speed of the left and right motors the car is able to go forwards, backwards, left and right.
This kit includes:
- 1x Car chassis assembly plate.
- 2x Motor (see specifications)
- 2x Wheel (see specifications)
- 1x Caster wheel
- 2x Wheel light-slot encoder (can be used for speed measurement)
- 4x AA Battery holder (connected in series for 6V total)
- Required bolts and nuts
- Other assembly material
Dimensions of the car chassis: 214 x 152 x 3mm (wide part) and 214 x 102 x 3mm (small part)
The motors have an internal gear ratio of 48:1. The motors can be supplied with 3 - 6 VDC and can use up to 120 mA of current.
Note: Do not forget to remove the brown/white foil from the chassis before use.