- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SEEED-110070048
- SKU: 003554
The reTerminal from Seeed Studio is a high-end single board computer (SBC) with a 5 inch LCD display with touchscreen and a built-in Raspberry Pi CM4, ideal for IoT solutions, for example. This reTerminal also has integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Ethernet, making it easy to connect to the internet and the cloud.
On the side is a Raspberry Pi 40-Pin compatible GPIO connection so that Raspberry Pi accessories can also be used.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC (via USB-C)
- Minimum supply current: 1A (3A recommended)
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V
- Chipset: Broadcom BCM2711 Quad-core Cortex-A72 (Raspberry Pi CM4)
- Clock Frequency: 1.5GHz
- Flash memory: 32GB
- SDRAM: 4GB
- Wireless connection:
- 2.4 and 5.0GHz Wi-Fi
- BLE 5.0 Bluetooth
- 40x Raspberry Pi Compatible pins
- 1x 15p FFC MIPI CSI (Raspberry Pi compatible camera connection)
- 1x Micro HDMI (up to 4K 60Hz)
- 1x USB-C (power supply and flashing software)
- 2x USB-A 2.0 port
- 1x Ethernet port
- 1x PCIe 1-lane host, gen 2
- 1x MicroSD card adapter
- Screen diagonal: 5 inch
- Resolution: 720x1280 pixels
- Type: IPS
- Touchscreen: Capacitive multi-touch
- User Interface:
- 4x Programmable buttons
- On-off switch
- Built-in modules:
- RTC: NXP PCF8563T
- Accelerometer: LIS3DHTR
- Encryption: ATECC608A
- Light sensor: LTR-303ALS-01
- Internal IO Expansion: MCP23008-E
- Dimensions: 140 x 95 x 21mm
See the images for the pin-out and an overview of the reTerminal.
- 1x Seeed Studio reTerminal
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Mounting material
*Note: No power supply is included.
See the following page for more information: Seeed Studio reTerminal.
See the following video for a review, unboxing, and machine learning demo on this product: reTerminal Review, Unboxing, Machine Learning Demos.