- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-G511-01-Q224
- SKU: 002649
The TTGO T-Display from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 with a built-in 1.14 inch TFT display. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (USB-C cable not included).
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in 1.14 inch (240x135) TFT (IPS) display (ST7789)
- Built-in push button
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- USB to serial converter: CP2104 or CH9102F (drivers)
- Battery connector: 2p Molex Picoblade
- PCB dimensions: 51.4 x 25.2mm
- 1x TTGO T-Display V1.1 board
- 1x Battery cable: 2p Molex Picoblade
- 1x Male header set
For more information and to get started with the board, see the following page: TTGO-T-Display
To program the board with the Arduino IDE select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.