- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: ESP32CP2102V1
- SKU: 001443
This development board is an ESP32 based board with WiFi and Bluetooth.
The CP2102 USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino.
The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered.(Micro USB cable not included)
This board has the ESP32 chip with 4MB flash memory.
- ESP32 chip with 512kB RAM (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Up to 23x digital pins
- Up to 12x analog pins
- Two analog (DAC) outputs (pin 25 DAC1 and pin 26 DAC2)
- 1x SPI, 1x I2C, 1x UART (TX/RX)
- Voltage regulator on board for input voltage (5-12V on Vin pin)
- For the pinout, see the images (Note: the pinout may differ from other ESP32 boards!)
- Dimensions: 52 x 28mm x 7mm (without headers) (note: does not fit on a standard breadboard!)
If you want to use the board as Arduino, start here. After installation you can select the "DOIT ESP32 DEVKIT V1" board.
The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.
The drivers can be found here: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers
Note: An external power supply can only be connected to the Vin pin if the USB is not connected.