- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-H240-01-Q213
- SKU: 002650
The TTGO T3 LoRa32 from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 with a built-in SX1276 LoRa chip and a 0.96 inch OLED display. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (micro USB cable not included).
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO Voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32-PICO-D4 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- SRAM: 520KB
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- SX1276 LoRa chip
- LoRa frequency: 868MHz
- Built-in 0.96 inch (128x64) OLED display (SSD1306)
- USB to serial converter: CP2102 or CH9102F (drivers)
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- Built-in micro SD card connection
- Built in on/off switch
- Battery connector: 2p Molex Picoblade
- PCB dimensions: 64.5 x 27.0 mm
- 1x LilyGO TTGO T3 LoRa32 868MHz V1.6.1 board
- 1x LoRa SMA antenna 868MHz
- 1x Battery cable: 2p Molex Picoblade
- 1x Male header set
For more information and to get started with the board, see the following page: TTGO LoRa Series
To program the board with the Arduino IDE select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
This module comes preprogrammed as either a transmitter or a receiver. Both versions have identical hardware and can therefore also be programmed as both transmitter and receiver.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.