- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: 433MAFSTAND
- SKU: 000711
You can easily control an input with the remote control and the receiver.
The remote control has 4 buttons that can control 4 outputs on the receiver.
The 12V battery for the transmitter is included. This is already in the remote control.
A red LED is present on the remote control as feedback when a button is pressed.
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5V
- Power consumption: 3.8-4.1mA (at 5V)
- Current(pin): 15mA(low level), 12mA(high level)
- Modulation: AM (ALSO)
- Working temperature: -30 ° C ~ + 85 ° C
- Sensitivity of the receiver (dBm): -110dBm
- Frequency: 433.92Mhz
- RXC6 multi-receiver with learning mode (default not set!)
- Compatible with (PT) 2260, (PT) 2262, (PT) 2240, (PT) 2264 and (EV) 1527 coding
- 433Mhz antenna included
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 28*12.5*5mm
|D3||Output for A button|
|D2||Output for B button|
|D1||Output for C button|
|D0||Output for D button|
|VT||This output becomes high when one of the signals is received|
|SW||Input for external button (is connected to button on the receiver)|
|LED||Output signal for external LED (ballast resistor needed!)|
|GND||Ground for the antenna (not required, depends on antenna type)|
|ANT||Connection for the antenna|
Note: The order of buttons A to D on the remote control may differ per delivery. This makes it possible that the above pin description for pin D0 to D3 deviates!
Settings for solder planes T1 and T2:
- T1 and T2 not connected: Reset function (pin only high when button is pressed)
- T2 connected: Toggle function (pin becomes high when pressed and low when button is pressed again)
- T1 connected: Interlock function (pin becomes high when pressed and only low when one of the other three buttons is pressed)
Set receiver (learn mode):
- Press and hold the button on the receiver for about 2 seconds until the LED lights up
- Release the button, the LED will turn off now
- Press a button on the remote control, the receiver will indicate with a 4x flashing LED that learning is successful
- Now you can use the remote control in combination with the receiver!