- Availabilty: Discontinued
- SKU: 001095
With the SIM800L module you can make calls, send SMS's and use the internet via GPRS with your Arduino.
- Voltage: 3.4 - 4.4V DC (Note: use a diode to lower the voltage from 5V, see schematic in productphotos)
- Quad-band (support for most frequencies)
- External and internal antenna included
- Headers included
- Input for microphone
- Output for small speaker (for use as phone)
- Compact design
- Micro SIM card holder
Note: For an operation, an additional buffer capacitor of 470uF or 1000uF may be required. This depends on the power supply and wiring that is used. In addition, it is possible that the IMEI number stated on the module does not correspond with the actual IMEI number. You can then request the actual IMEI number (digitally) via the module.