- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: YF-S401
- SKU: 001795
With this sensor you can easily measure the flow of liquids (water).
The sensor has a 7mm coupling on both sides and is therefore easy to connect to a 6mm hose.
The output of the sensor gives 98 pulses per second with a duty cycle of approximately 50% for each liter of fluid passing through per minute: Q [L/min] = fpulse [Hz]/98.
- Voltage range: 5-24V
- Pulse frequency per L/min: 98Hz
- Measuring range: 0.3-6L/min (with an accuracy of +-10%)
- Maximum water pressure: 8bar
- Working temperature: -25-80°C
- Duty cycle pulse: 50% +-10%
- Voltage pulse (with 5V as input voltage): 4.7V
- Dimensions: See images
- Red: Vcc/plus (5-24V)
- Black: GND/min
- Yellow: Signal
Example with a similar sensor. Adjust the next piece of code on line 17:
float calibrationFactor = 4.5;
float calibrationFactor = 98;
Note: The liquid can only run in one direction, this is indicated by an arrow!