- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: YF-B7
- SKU: 003500
With these sensors you can easily measure the flow and temperature of liquids (water).
The output of the sensor gives 11 pulses per second with a duty cycle of approximately 50% for every liter of liquid that passes through it per minute: Q [L/min] = fpulse[Hz ]/11.
- Water flow sensor:
- Supply voltage: 5-18V DC
- Signal voltage: 4.7V (with 5V DC power supply)
- Connector: JST-SM 3p female
- Pulse frequency per L/min: 11Hz*
- Duty cycle pulse: 50% ±10%
- Measuring range: 1-25L/min
- Accuracy: ±3%*
- Temperature sensor:
- Type: NTC
- Resistance: 50KΩ
- Connector: JST-SM 2p female
- Thread: M8
- Water connection: G1/2"
- Maximum water pressure: 17.5bar
- Working temperature: 1-100°C
- Suitable liquids: Water**
- Material: Brass
- Dimensions: See images
Pinout (water flow sensor):
- Red: Vcc/plus (supply voltage)
- Black: GND/min
- Yellow: Signal
- 1x YF-B7 Water Flow Sensor
- 1x NTC 50K Temperature Sensor
See the following page for a tutorial with a similar water flow sensor: How to Use Water Flow Sensor - Arduino Tutorial
Modify the following piece of code around line 17:
float calibrationFactor = 4.5;
float calibrationFactor = 11;
*Note: This is a factory specification under specific circumstances. Should the sensor be used in a situation where accuracy is required, it is recommended to calibrate the sensor in that specific setup.
**Note: We cannot give any warranty if this product is used with any liquid other than clean drinking water.
Note: The liquid can only flow in one direction, this is indicated by an arrow.