- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: RAINSENSOR
- SKU: 000372
Ex Tax: €2.07
10 or more €2.25
20 or more €2.00
An adjustable rain sensor to measure if water flows along a surface.
Has a digital output and analog output. With the potentiometer you can set the threshold value.
- Voltage: 3.3-5V DC (Vcc and GND, is shown on printed circuit board)
- Digital output (threshold value adjustable): D0 (printed on printed circuit board)
- Analog output (direct output of sensor surface): A0 (is shown on printed circuit board)
- Sensor surface connection: + and - (order is not important, is listed on printed circuit board)
- LED present indicating digital output status
- LED present indicating module status (on/off)