- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SI7021MOD2
- SKU: 003555
A compact temperature and humidity sensor combined. Several applications are possible, such as for a weather station or climate control. In addition, the sensor has a built-in heater element to test the sensor or to evaporate condensation.
- Supply voltage: 1.9-3.6V DC
- Signal voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- Current consumption: ~3.8uA (standby), ~180uA (during measurement), 3~94mA (during heating)
- Communication: I2C*
- I2C address: 0x40
- Temperature sensor:
- Measuring range: -40 - 85°C (-40 - 125°C also possible but with reduced precision)
- Accuracy: ±0.4°C
- Humidity sensor:
- Measuring range: 0-100% RH (recommended 20-80%)
- Accuracy: ±3% RH
- Dimensions PCB: 16 x 15mm
- 1x Si7021 Thermometer Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1x Male headers
See the following page for an Arduino library: Github adafruit/Adafruit_Si7021
See the datasheet under the tab "downloads" for more information.
*Note: The pull-up resistors for the I2C bus are not connected by default (but are present). If this sensor is the only device on the I2C bus, the solder pads must be connected to connect the pull-up resistors.