- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: CCS811HDC1080MOD
- SKU: 002701
This module contains a CCS811 digital gas sensor and an HDC1080 humidity and temperature sensor. This sensor module is intended for indoor use in combination with a microcontroller via an I2C interface.
The CCS811 module is a digital gas sensor that uses an integrated metal oxide (MOX) gas sensor to measure "Volatile Organic Compounds" (VOCs) from the air. The sensor can also measure "equivalent CO2" (eCO2).
The HDC1080 module is a humidity sensor with integrated temperature sensor that offers excellent measuring accuracy at very low power. Humidity and temperature sensors are factory calibrated.
- Supply voltage: 2.7 - 3.3V DC (3.3V recommended)
- Measuring range equivalent CO2: 400 - 29206ppm
- Measuring range equivalent TVOC: 0 - 32768ppm
- I2C address: 0x05 (default) or 0x5B (when ADDR pin is 3.3V)
- Measuring range humidity: 0 - 100%
- Humidity sensor accuracy: ±2%
- Measuring range temperature: -20 - 70°C
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ±0.2°C
- I2C address: 0x40
- CCS811 and HDC1080 sensor module
- Male headers
See the following page for an example with ESP modules: CJMCU-8118_InfluxDB
For more information see the datasheets under the tab "Downloads".