- Availabilty: Unknown
- Model: MH-Z19B
- SKU: 002453
This CO2 sensor can very accurately measure the amount of carbon dioxide with the non-dispersive infrared principle (NDIR).
This sensor is supplied with a compatible cable and can also be soldered with pin headers (not included).
- Voltage (power supply): 4.5 - 5.5V DC
- Voltage (signal): 3.3V (5V compatible)
- Power consumption: <20mA (average), 150mA (peak)
- Measuring range: 0-2000ppm (standard), 0-5000ppm (adjustable)
- Accuracy: ±50ppm+5% measured value
- Output (signals):
- UART (3.3V TTL)
- DAC (0.4~2V)
- Warm-up time: ~3min
- Operation within humidity: 0~90% RH (no condensation)
- Lifespan: >5 years
For more information see the datasheet with specifications and the UART protocol under the tab "Downloads".
See this page for an Arduino library: Github strange-v/MHZ19