- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SA-004-0-0053
- SKU: 003207
This CO2 sensor can measure the amount of carbon dioxide very accurately with the non-dispersive infrared principle (NDIR).
- Supply voltage: 4.5 - 5.25V DC
- Signal voltage: 3.3V (not 5V compatible)
- Power consumption: <18mA (average), 300mA (peak)
- Measurement range: 400-2000ppm (standard), 0-10000ppm (inaccurate, only via UART)
- Accuracy: ±40ppm+3% reading
- Output (signals):
- Response time: ~2min
- Measurement interval: 4s
- Operation humidity: 0~85% RH (no condensation)
- Life expectancy: >15 years
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 19.8 x 8.7mm
For more information see the sheets with the specifications and the UART protocol under the tab "Downloads".
Note: The sensor must be soldered, see the manual under the tab "Downloads" to prevent damage to the sensor. If you have no experience with soldering, let someone else with experience solder the sensor. Also, no pin headers are included.