- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: QS-1212CBDE-20W
- SKU: 002954
An adjustable 20W step-down and step-up, buck and boost converter. Can be used to increase or decrease the voltage of, for example, a battery or other voltage source.
- Module type: Non-isolated step-down/up (buck/boost)
- Input voltage: 5V-32V DC*
- Maximum input current: 4A
- Output Voltage: 1.2-35V DC* (adjustable with the potentiometer**)
- Maximum output current: 1.5A
- Output power: 20W
- Switching frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency: 94% (highest)
- Working temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Safety features:
- Short circuit protection: No (a fuse or protection circuit can be used if necessary)
- Reverse polarity protection: No (pay close attention to the + and - when connecting the module)
- Thermal protection: Yes (output is automatically turned off in case of overheating)
- Enable pin: 1.4V or higher turns the converter on, between 0 and 0.8V turns the converter off
- Dimensions: 49 x 23.4 x 11.4mm
The inputs and outputs are indicated on the PCB of the DC-DC converter. IN+ and IN- is the input, OUT+ and OUT- is the output.
*Note: For long-term use, we recommend using a maximum input and output voltage of 25V DC to increase the lifetime of the capacitors.
**Note: The potentiometer is multiple turns. It may take a while before the desired setting is achieved. The potentiometer can turn about 25 times from start to finish.