- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: XL6009UPDOWN
- SKU: 000290
You can set a voltage on this DC-DC converter and the converter itself will determine whether it should reduce or increase the voltage.
- Module type: Non-insulated step-up/down (Buck/Boost)
- Rectification: Non-synchronous rectification
- Input voltage: 5V-32V
- Output voltage: 1.25V-35V
- Maximum input current: 3A
- Maximum output current: 4A (4A requires most likely cooling)
- No-load current: 18mA
- Conversion Efficiency: 94% (highest)
- Switching frequency: 400KHz
- Output ripple: 50mV (max, factory specification)
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage control: ± 0.5%
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Short-circuit protection: none
- Dimensions: 48 x 25 x 14 mm
Note: The potentiometer has multiple turns. So it may take a while before you have reached the desired voltage. The potentiometer can rotate about 25x from start to finish.
Note: It is possible that the photo does not match what you ordered. The product will, however, be broadly the same. The cheapest variant is purchased when purchasing products, so this can vary.