- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: QS-2405CBD-2A
- SKU: 002943
An adjustable step-down (buck) converter from QSKJ with short circuit protection.
- Module type: Non-isolated step-down (buck)
- Input Voltage: 4.5-35V DC*
- Output Voltage: 1.25-30V DC* (adjustable with the potentiometer**)
- Minimum difference between input and output voltage: ~2V
- Maximum output current: 2A (3A with cooling)
- Conversion efficiency: 92% (highest)
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Working temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Output ripple: 100mV (max)
- Safety features:
- Short circuit protection: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: No (pay close attention to the + and - when connecting the module)
- Thermal protection: Yes (output is automatically turned off in case of overheating)
- Dimensions: See images
The inputs and outputs are indicated on the PCB of the DC-DC converter. IN+ and IN- is the input, OUT+ and OUT- is the output.
*Note: For long-term use, we recommend using a maximum input and output voltage of 25V DC to increase the lifetime of the capacitors.
**Note: The potentiometer is multiple turns. It may take a while before the desired setting is achieved. The potentiometer can turn about 25 times from start to finish.