- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SOLARPANEL18V560MA
- SKU: 001707
This solar panel can be used to run your device on solar energy. With this 10W solar panel you can get quite some energy.
- Output voltage(max): ~22V (varies by current and depending on the intensity of the sun)
- Output voltage(at optimal load): ~17.56V
- Current(max at short-circuit): ~670mA
- Current(at optimal load): ~560mA
- Power(max): ~10W
- Dimensions: 290 x 240 x 18mm
- Is splash-proof except for the electric contacts on the back
- Can be mounted with the holes on the back of the frame
- Protection diode built in (note: the cover may become difficult to open because this diode can get in the way!)
- Possibility for strain relief of the cable (under the black lid)
- Type of solar cells: monocrystalline
- For more specifications, see the images
The voltage from this solar panel is uncontrolled, so the device must also be able to withstand a lower voltage (resistant to voltages between 0V and 22V)
In most cases it is useful to have a DC-DC converter so you can create a continuous 5V, 12V or 24V output independently of the voltage from the solar panel.
Note: The plus and minus contacts are located at the back under the black lid. The protection diode may be in the way so that this marking is not visible. If this is the case, use the side of the stripe marking on the diode as plus and the other side as minus.