- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LRS-35-5
- SKU: 000817
This power supply is very suitable for the 5V LED lighting (e.g. WS2812 (B) LEDs)
- Input voltage: 85 - 264V AC or 120 - 373V DC
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Maximum output current: 7A
- Protection against short-circuit, overload and over-voltage (at the output)
The other specifications are very clearly described in the datasheet. You can find these under the tab "Downloads".
The connections are:
- L (phase wire, brown wire)
- N (Neutral wire, light blue wire)
- Earth sign (yellow-green wire, connect it for more security if possible)
- -V (That is the GND/ground/min of the 5V)
- +V (That's the plus of the 5V)
In addition, there is another LED that indicates the status (on/off). With the potentiometer (+V ADJ) one can regulate the output voltage a little.
The power supply is enclosed in a metal housing. From this all sides (except the bottom) must be kept free because of the heat that can be released.
The bottom may be mounted close to material, but not on it. This serves as a cooling surface.
You can mount the power supply at 2 points (from top left and bottom right) with 3 mm screws/bolts.
Note: No cables are included. You must connect the 110V/220V cable and 5V cable yourself.
One of these cables can be used for the 220V cable: 230V power supply cables