- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: RSP-320-36
- SKU: 001432
This power supply is very suitable for the TDA7498E amplifier. A total of 320W of output power is enough to run this amplifier at full throttle.
- Input voltage: 88 - 264V AC or 124 - 370V DC
- Output voltage: 36V DC (standard), 32.4 - 39.6V DC (adjustable with potentiometer)
- Maximum output current: 8.9A
- Protection against short-circuit, overload and over-voltage (at the output)
The other specifications are very clearly described in the datasheet. You can find these under the tab "Downloads".
The connections are:
- L (phase wire, brown wire with 110V/220V AC 50Hz)
- N (Neutral wire, light blue thread with the brown wire)
- Earth (yellow-green wire, connect it for more security if possible)
- 3x -V (That's the GND/ground/min of the 36V)
- 3x +V (That's the plus of the 36V)
In addition, there is another LED that indicates the status (on/off). With the potentiometer (+V ADJ) one can regulate the output voltage a bit.
It is recommended to check the output voltage before connecting the 36V of the power supply. With the potentiometer, the voltage should be set to 36V as accurately as possible. If you do not have this option, make sure that you do not touch the potentiometer.
The power supply is enclosed in a metal housing. All sides (except the bottom) must be kept free so the heat can be released.
The fan in the enclosure must be able to blow enough cool air out of the enclosure.
Note: No cables are included. You must connect the 110V/220V cable and 36V cable yourself. How you should connect it is described above.
One of these cables can be used for the 220V cable: 230V power supply cables