- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: RSP-200-24
- SKU: 002266
This power supply is very suitable for the TPA3116 2x50W + 1x100W amplifiers. A total of 200W of output power is enough to run these amplifiers at full power.
- Input voltage: 88 - 264V AC (230V stand) of 124 - 370V DC
- Output voltage: 24V DC
- Maximum output current: 8.4A
- Protection against short-circuit, overload and over-voltage (at the output)
The other specifications are very clearly described in the datasheet. You can find these under the tab "Downloads".
The connections are:
- L (phase wire, brown wire)
- N (Neutral wire, light blue wire)
- Earth (yellow-green wire, connect it for more security if possible)
- 3x -V (GND/ground/min of the 24V)
- 3x +V (the plus of the 24V)
In addition, there is another LED that indicates the status (on/off). With the potentiometer (+V ADJ) one can regulate the output voltage a bit.
It is recommended to check the output voltage before connecting the 24V of the power supply. With the potentiometer, the voltage should be set to 24V as accurately as possible. If you do not have this option, make sure that you do not touch the potentiometer.
The power supply is enclosed in a metal housing. From this all sides (except the bottom) must be kept free because of the heat that can be released.
The bottom may be mounted close to material, but not on it. This serves as a cooling surface.
You can mount the power supply at several points M4 bolts (see datasheet).
Note: No cables are included. You must connect the 110V/220V cable and 24V cable yourself. How it is connected is described above.
One of these cables can be used for the 220V cable: 230V power supply cables