- Availabilty: Unknown
- Model: CHARGER4S16.8V1.5A
- SKU: 003425
This charger is suitable for charging a Li-ion/Li-Po battery pack safely. The charger first charges the pack with a constant current (CC) and then switches to a constant voltage (CV). This makes the pack last longer and prevents an empty pack from being charged too quickly. This charger can only be used for packs whose individual batteries can handle a minimum charging voltage of 4.2V.
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC 50~60Hz
- Maximum charging voltage: 16.8-17.0V DC
- Maximum charging current: 1.5A*
- Charging profile: CC/CV
- Suitable for: 4S (4 batteries in series) Li-ion/Li-Po battery packs
- Connector: 5.5mm DC jack
- Cable length: ~1m
*Note: The battery pack must be able to handle at least this charging current in order to avoid damaging the batteries.
Note: Always use a BMS circuit to protect a battery pack during charging and discharging.