- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: USBDCDC1000LI-ION
- SKU: 001441
A complete DC-DC converter to boost the Li-ion voltage to 5V USB voltage. This module has a built-in li-ion charge and protection circuit against over- and undervoltage, overtemperature (chip) and short-circuit protection.
This is therefore very suitable to make your own power bank!
- Input voltage (Vin): 5V
- Input current: max 1000 mA
- Battery cut-off voltage: approx. 2.9V
- Battery charge voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
- Output voltage: 5.0V (USB voltage)
- Efficiency: about 85% (with a li-ion voltage of 3.7V and 5V 1A on the output)
- Output current: max 1000 mA
- Minimum output current: 60mA*
- Standby current: 30μA
- Input: Micro USB connector
- Output: USB-A female connector
- Li-ion connection: Soldering pins (B+ and B -)
* With a lower current the DC-DC converter will turn off into standby mode after about 8 seconds.