- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: TP4056PROTECTUSB-C
- SKU: 002151
A li-ion charger with USB-C connection in combination with a li-ion protection circuit for too high discharge currents or a low battery voltage.
- Charging current: 1A (maximum)
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.2V (1.5% accuracy)
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Two LED's indicating the status of charging: LED above R2 indicates charging, LED above R1 indicates when the battery is charged.
- USB-C input or a separate input (+ and - via USB connector)
- Suitable for li-ion or li-po battery's (which can be charged up to 4.2V and discharged up to 2.5V)
- Li-ion battery discharge protection:> 3A (too high current) or <2.5V (too low voltage)
- Li-ion battery connection: B+ and B-
- Output: OUT+ and OUT-
- Contains TP4056 or equivalent TC4056 (A) chip
- Dimensions: 29x17x4mm
For more information see the datasheet of the TP4056.
Note: The used li-ion battery must be able to be charged with a minimum of 1A and a minimum of 3A must be discharged. So do not use a small li-ion battery 's that cannot handle this! In addition, this product is not equipped with a temperature protection for the battery. So make sure that the battery can be charged in a safe environment to prevent a possible fire hazard.