- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: TP4056PROTECT
- SKU: 000482
A li-ion charger with micro-USB connection in combination with a li-ion protection circuit for too high discharge currents or too low a battery voltage.
- Charging current: 1A (maximum)
- Maximum charging voltage: 4.2V (1.5% accuracy)
- Input voltage: 4.5V-5.5V
- Two LED's indicating the status of charging (LED above R2 indicates charging, LED above R1 indicates when the battery is charged)
- Micro-USB input or a separate input (+ and - via usb connector)
- Suitable for li-ion or li-po accu's (which can be charged up to 4.2V and can be discharged to 2.5V)
- Li-ion battery discharge protection: >3A (too high current) or <2.5V (too low voltage)
- Li-ion battery connection: B+ and B -
- Output: OUT+ and OUT -
- Contains TP4056 or equivalent TC4056(A) chip
- Dimensions: 29x17x4mm
For more information see the datasheet of the TP4056.
Please note: The used li-ion battery must be able to be charged at least 1A and discharged by at least 3A. Do not use small li-ion batteries that can not handle this! In addition, this product is not equipped with temperature protection for the battery. So make sure that the battery can be charged in a safe environment to avoid possible fire hazard.