Solar Panel Regulator 12/24V
- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SOLREGU1224
- SKU: 001979
Ex Tax: €9.09
Solar panel battery regulator with built-in LCD display. This module regulates charging and discharging of the battery powered by solar panels.
- Built-in micro controller
- Nominal battery voltage: 12/24V
- Current (charging): 10A
- Current (discharging): 10A
- Maximum input voltage for 12V battery: 23V
- Maximum input voltage for 24V battery: 46V
- Built-in timer
- Buttons for settings, digital display, auto memory function.
- Two USB connections (total 5V 2A)
- Size: 133mm*70mm*32mm
- Has four mounting holes to attach the regulator.
- English manual included in which functions are described
- Make sure your battery has enough power during installation.
- Make battery cable as short as possible for minimal loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
- It is not suitable for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
- The charge controller is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.