- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: ENELOOP4XAA
- SKU: 001379
The Eneloop batteries have a few unique features compared to standard rechargeable Ni-MH batteries:
- Can be loaded and unloaded up to 2100x.
- After a year, the charged battery still contains 90% of its capacity (after 5 years still 70%) This makes the battery ideal for energy-efficient applications.
- The voltage gradient of the Eneloop batteries is more favorable because they retain their voltage for a longer period of time.
- The maximum current that an Eneloop battery can give is higher than with normal Ni-MH batteries (especially because it can hold the voltage better).
- At low temperatures the Eneloop battery perform better than normal rechargeable batteries.
The Eneloop batteries can be charged with a charger that is suitable for Ni-MH batteries, for example this one: Eneloop USB Battery Charger.