- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: M5STACK-K016-C
- SKU: 002091
M5StickC is a development board based on an ESP32 chipset. It has, among other things, a built-in screen, WiFi, Bluetooth and a 80 mAh battery.
The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered. The programming languages UIFlow, MicroPython and Arduino are supported.
- ESP32 Chip: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 4MB flash
- Programming languages: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Input current: max 500mA
- Input interface: USB-C, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART)
- Buttons: A (below screen), B (right side), On/off button (left side).
- Screen: 0.96 inch, 160x60 TFT LCD
- Battery*: 95mAh at 3.7V
- Built-in microphone: SPM1423
- Built-in IR transmitter
- Built-in 6-axis IMU: MPU6886/SH200Q
- Built-in red LED
- Built-in power management IC: AXP192
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Size: 48 x 24 x 14 mm
- Housing: Orange plastic
*Note: The battery can be completely empty upon delivery, before the board works it may need to be partially charged.
- 1x M5StickC
- 1x USB-C cable
See the images and the page below for the pin layout.
For more information and to get started with the board see: M5StickC