TB67S109 Motor Driver Module
- Availabilty: 2-4 Weeks
- SKU: 001910
Ex Tax: €6.61
This stepper motor driver module can be used separately or in combination with a CNC shield. The motor driver is suitable for motors that require higher currents, such as a Nema 23 stepper motor.
- Voltage range: 10-47V
- Maximum current: 3A per phase (continuous, with cooling) (4A peak)
- Works with 3.3V and 5V signals
- Current limit that can be set with the potentiometer
- Supports full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step and 1/32-step
- Security built in for high temperatures and high currents
- Comes with cooling block for better cooling
The the images for the pinout.
For more information see the datasheet of the TB67S109 chip.
To connect the module, check this page: FYSETC WIKI S109 V1.1 (Warning: The VDD pin of this modules gives a 5V output. Do not connect this pin to your microcontroller, even though the manual does indicate this!)