- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: 16CHPCA9685MOD
- SKU: 002153
With this 16-channel pwm/servo control you can easily control 16 servo's or LEDs accurately via I2C.
This module is based on the PCA9685 servo control from Adafruit and broadly corresponds:
Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface - PCA9685
- Voltage Vcc pin: 3-5V
- Voltage signal pins: 3-5V
- Maximum voltage V+ pins: 6V
- Resolution PWM signals: 12-bit
- Can be linked as a chain to control up to 992 outputs via I2C
- Reverse polarity protection on the V+ pin on terminal block (Warning: Maximum current via terminal block is 500mA*)
- Four 3mm holes for mounting
For more information, see the link to Adafruit above.
* Note: This module is based on an old Adafruit design where the transistor for polarity protection is relatively small. If you use a combination of servo motors that together use more than 500mA, you must use the V+ header pins on the sides to supply the servo motors with power. If the current exceeds 500mA, the transistor on the module may burn out.