- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: ZK-PP2K
- SKU: 003619
A handy PWM controller for driving and testing DC motors. This controller has 2 different operation modes with which the behavior of the DC motor can be set. In addition to the buttons on the front of the screen of this controller, there is another connector on the back of the PCB to which a stop button (not included) can be connected.
- Supply voltage: 5 - 30V DC
- Output voltage: 5 - 30V DC (same as supply voltage)
- Maximum output current: 8A*
- Frequency range: 1Hz - 150kHz*
- Frequency accuracy: ±2%
- Duty cycle range: 0 - 100%
- Signal shape: Square wave**
- Connector stop button: JST-XH 2p
- Operating temperature: -20 - 85°C
- Dimensions: See images
- V+: Supply voltage +
- V-: Supply voltage -
- OUT+: Motor voltage +
- OUT-: Motor voltage -
Operation mode interfaces (see images for more info and a quick guide):
- PWM mode: Set the switching frequency (kHz) and duty cycle.
- Pulse mode: Set how long the motor turns on and how long off in seconds.
- Pulse mode set: Set the number of pulses and the delay in seconds before starting.
- 1x ZK-PP2K DC-Motor Tester
*Note: At an output current greater than 5A and/or a PWM frequency above 20kHz, keep an eye on the temperature of the MOSFET, it may need cooling during prolonged use under these conditions.
**Note: At higher frequencies, the signal may no longer be a pure square wave signal.