- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: JF-S1040DL-12V
- SKU: 002081
This door solenoid works with an electromagnet. The spring pushes the pin outwards by default, but the pin is pulled in when the solenoid is activated.
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: ~1A at 12V (only for short-term use (10s))
- Current (max for long-term use): 300mA (current must be regulated back yourself, this is possible with PWM for example)
- Force: 25N
- Stroke length: 10mm
- Dimensions (frame): 55 x 42 x 31mm
- Dimensions (with door latch): 70 x 42 x 31mm
- Has four mounting slots with a width of 4.5mm
- Cable length: ~20cm
This solenoid has no fixed polarity, so the voltage can be connected in two ways resulting in the same effect.
Note: We do not recommend activating the solenoid for a long time. This solenoid is intended for short-term use.