- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: SOLVALVES211B
- SKU: 003499
This solenoid valve is bistable (latching), by giving a pulse with a positive current the valve is opened and with a pulse with a negative current the valve is closed again. This allows the valve to be controlled with an H-bridge or motor driver.
- Voltage: 5V
- Pulse width: 30ms*
- Coil resistance: 9Ω ±5% (at 20°C)
- Valve type: Latching
- Flow orientation: Straight
- Water connection: G1/2"
- Water pressure: 0.2-10bar
- Working temperature: 1-80°C
- Suitable liquids: Water**
- Material: Brass
- Length cable: ~15cm
- Dimensions: See images
- 1x Solenoid Valve - Latching - 5V - Brass - G1/2"
- 1x Filter for Solenoid Valve
*Note: Do not activate the coil for much longer, otherwise the coil may overheat.
**Note: We cannot give warranty if this product is used with any liquid other than clean drinking water.
Note: The liquid can only flow in one direction, this is indicated by an arrow.
Note: The solenoid valve must be installed such that the coil is on top.