- Availabilty: Discontinued
- Model: M5STACK-K001
- SKU: 002025
M5Stack Core is a development kit based on an ESP32 chipset. It has, among other things, a built-in screen, WiFi, Bluetooth and a 150 mAh battery.
The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered. The programming languages UIFlow, MicroPython and Arduino are supported.
- ESP32 Chip: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 4MB flash*
- Programming languages: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Supports a Micro SD card up to 16GB
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Input current: max 500mA
- Input interface: USB-C, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART)
- Buttons: A, B and C buttons (below screen), On/off button (side).
- Screen: 2 inch, 320x240 TFT LCD, ILI9342 driver
- Speaker: 1W-0928
- Battery: 110mAh at 3.7V
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Size: 54 x 54 x 12.5 mm
- Housing: Black plastic
- 1x M5Stack Basic board with an ESP32 Core
- 1x USB-C cable
- 10x 10cm DuPont Male-Female cable
- Quick start guide
See the images for the pin layout.
For more information see: M5Core BASIC
*Note: This product comes with 4MB or 16MB flash memory. We cannot guaranty which one is delivered.