- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: SK6812RING8B
- SKU: 002400
This is an RGB LED ring with SK6812 LEDs. These are soldered on a black circuit board with the connections at the bottom.
The SK6812 LEDs can be individually addressed and can be connected up to 1024 LEDs with a refresh rate of 30 FPS.
Each LED contains a built-in chip and can be controlled with 8-bits per color.
- Number of LEDs: 8
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Maximum current per LED: ~50mA
- Maximum current ring: ~0.4A
- Circuit board color: Black
- Ring size (outside diameter): 32mm
- Ring size (inside diameter): 16mm
- 5V: +5V input voltage
- Din: Data signal input (signal from an Arduino, RPi, or other SK6812 LED)
- Dout: Output of data signal (signal to another SK6812 LED or not connected if it is the last LED)
- gnd: Ground/min
Various libraries are available for both the Arduino and Raspberry Pi platform.
See the following link for connecting the LED ring to the Arduino platform: Adafruit NeoPixel Überguide .
For more information, see the datasheet under the tab "Downloads".