- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: 2.2TFT176x220
- SKU: 000483
A 2.2-inch TFT display with 176*220 (RGB) pixels that can be placed directly on an Arduino Mega or Uno (see pictures)
The required library can be found here under the tab "Downloads". This is an older library of the UTFT library that still has support for the ILI9225 chip.
The manual and pin description can be found it here. (do not use UTFT library from the link referenced in the manual!)
In addition, there is also an alternative library available if the default library does not meet: Nkawu/TFT_22_ILI9225
- 176*220 pixels
- Works with 3.3V and 5V power supply/signals (except SD card and SPI flash chip)
- Dimensions: 67 x 45 x 7 mm (soldered pin headers not included)
- Works with SPI
- With built-in SD card reader (connect separately to SPI pins)
- Possibility to solder SPI flashchip at U3.
- Driver: ILI9225 (or compatible)
Pin description for SD card and SPI flash pins:
- SD_CS: Chip select signal (for SD card)
- SD_MOSI: SPI MOSI signal (for SD card and SPI flash chip)
- SD_MISO: SPI MISO signal ( for SD card and SPI flash chip)
- SD_SCK: Clock signal (for SD card and SPI flash chip)
- F_CS: Chip select signal (for SPI flash chip)
Note: The SPI pins for the SD card and SPI flash chip go directly to the SD card and/or SPI flash. So use a level converter if necessary.