- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: I2C0.96OLEDBLUEYEL
- SKU: 001655
A 0.96 inch I2C OLED display with 128*64 blue and yellow pixels and very good viewing angles of at least 160 degrees.
|VCC||3.3V or 5V power supply|
|SCL||I2C SCL (clock signal)|
|SDA||I2C SDA (data signal)|
Manual in combination with Arduino Uno:
- Connect the pins of the LCD screen in the following way:
OLED Display Pin Connect to: GND Ground/min/earth VCC 3.3V or 5V power supply SCL Pin 12 on Arduino SDA Pin 11 on Arduino
- Install the U8g2 library via the Arduino IDE: Sketch -> Use library -> Manage libraries ... (search for U8g2 and install the most recent version)
- Open a new sketch in Arduino and use the following code to use the OLED display in I2C mode.
- Now you can use your OLED screen with I2C!
In this example, a Software I2C implementation has been used. This implementation is also compatible with microcontrollers that do not have an internal I2C controller. Would you rather use the internal (Hardware/HW) I2C controller? Then follow the following steps:
- Change the next piece of code from the above example of:
U8X8_SSD1306_128X64_NONAME_SW_I2C u8x8 (12, 11, U8X8_PIN_NONE);
U8X8_SSD1306_128X64_NONAME_HW_I2C u8x8 (U8X8_PIN_NONE);
- Connect SCL of the OLED screen to the I2C SCL pin of your Arduino. (A5/SCL pin on Arduino Uno and Nano models, 21/SCL pin on the Arduino Mega )
- Connect pin SDA of the OLED screen to the I2C SDA pin of your Arduino. (A4/SDA pin on Arduino Uno and Nano models, 20/SDA pin on the Arduino Mega )
- Upload the new code