- Availabilty: 2-4 Weeks
- SKU: 002346
Complete HMI display with touchscreen. This screen can be serially controlled via an UART port. It also has GPIO outputs that can be controlled via the Nextion software. The graphical interface of this module can also be programmed via an SD card or via the UART connection.
Design your own screen interface with touchscreen in the Nextion software. For examples and library's see this Github.
The Nextion Intelligent screens have a number of advantages over the enhanced Nextion screens:
- More powerful hardware in terms of MCU, flash storage and SRAM
- Ability to play audio, video and animation options
- Supports more advanced software features and functions such as transparent components, loading effects, drag and drop functionalities etc.
- Input voltage: 4.75 - 6.5V (5V standard)
- Input current : 750 mA (max brightness), 170 mA (sleep mode). Recommended power supply: 5V, minimum 1A
- Screen format: 7 inches
- Screen resolution: 800x480 pixels
- Screen brightness: 0 ~ 300 nits (adjustable with 1%)
- Touchscreen type: Resistive
- Flash storage: 128MB
- EEPROM: 1024 bytes
- RAM: 512 KB
- Instruction buffer: 1024 bytes
- Colors: 64K (65536)
- 0.5 watt rated capacity
- Impedance of 16Ω
- Available GPIO pins: 8x (including 4 PWM pieces)
- SD card slot, FAT32. Suitable for a maximum of 32 GB SD card
- Cable (4 pin) included with micro USB power adapter
- Housing around screen for easy assembly
- Dimensions: 218.1 x 150 x 22.5 mm
- Mounting material is included
Note: It is important that you use a good quality power supply, the display will get damaged quickly if the power supply provides a too low voltage.
Note: The length of the pixels on the long side (800 pixels) are 1.076x longer compared to the short side (480 pixels). This can cause images to look stretched or pressed. There is currently no compensation for this problem in the software and so the image must be compensated with a 1:1.076 ratio for the best view.