- Availabilty: Directly available
- Model: M5STACK-C008-B
- SKU: 002565
The Atom Matrix from M5Stack is a compact development board based on an ESP32 chipset. It includes, amongst others, WiFi, Bluetooth and a LED matrix with a built-in push button.
The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (USB-C cable is not included). The programming languages UIFlow, MicroPython and Arduino are supported.
- ESP32-PICO-D4 Chip: 240MHz dual core, 600 DMIPS, 520KB SRAM, 4MB flash
- Programming languages: UIFlow, MicroPython, Arduino
- Input voltage: 5VDC
- Input current: max 500mA
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V
- Input interface: USB-C, GROVE (I2C+I/0+UART)
- 6x GPIO pins
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
- Built-in 5x5 RGB LED matrix
- Built-in push button under the LED matrix
- Built-in 6-axis IMU: MPU6886
- Built-in IR transmitter
- Built-in RGB LED
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 14 mm
Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.
- 1x Atom Matrix
See the following page for more information: Atom Matrix