- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-G713
- SKU: 003146
The TTGO T-Higrow from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 with several sensors. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a USB-C connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (USB-C cable not included).
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- SRAM: 520KB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- USB to serial converter: CP2104 or CH9102
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- Built-in capacitive soil moisture sensor
- Built-in resistive soil moisture sensor
- Built-in ambient light sensor: BH1750
- Built-in digital barometer pressure and humidity sensor: BME280
- PCB dimensions: See images
- 1x TTGO T-Higrow
- 1x Male header set
- 1x Battery cable
See the following page for more information and to get started with the board: TTGO-T-Higrow
To program the board with the Arduino IDE select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
To get the BME280 sensor to work, the following library can be installed (also possible via the library manager in the Arduino IDE): Adafruit BME280 Library
Open the example code named "bme280test.ino" and change the following lines (around 42-45) of code:
// default settings
status = bme.begin();
Wire.begin (25, 26);
status = bme.begin(0x77, &Wire);
The code can now be uploaded.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.