- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-H270-Q169
- SKU: 002693
The TTGO T-Energy from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (Micro USB cable not included).
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32 chip (WROVER-B module) (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- PSRAM: 8MB
- SRAM: 520KB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP5400 chip can charge up to 740mA
- USB to serial converter: CP2104 or CH9102 (drivers)
- Built-in 1x 18650 battery holder (note: requires standard 18650 cell with flat poles and without protection circuit)
- Built-in on/off switch
- Dimensions PCB: 91.6x29.0mm
- 1x TTGO T-Energy V3.0
- 1x Male header set
See the following page for more information (including the pinout) and to get started with the board: TTGO-T-Energy-V3.0
To program the board with the Arduino IDE, select the 'ESP32 Wrover Module' in the board manager.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.
Note: Version 3.0 of this board uses two 100K resistors (voltage divider) to measure the battery voltage via pin 35. As a result, the resistors on the board will use approximately 21uA with a fully charged battery of 4.2V, in addition to other current consumption.