- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- SKU: 002690
The TTGO T-Cell from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32. The CP2104 USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (Micro USB cable not included).
- Supply voltage: 3.3V DC or 5V DC
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V*
- ESP32 chip (240Mhz dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- SRAM: 520KB
- PSRAM: 8MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- Built-in 1x 18650 battery holder
- Built-in 3-way button (left, right, click)
- Built-in on/off switch
- Built-in micro SD card connection
- Dimensions PCB: 89.9x28.4mm
- 1x TTGO T-Cell
- 1x Male header set
See the following page for more information (including the pinout) and to get started with the board: TTGO T-Cell
To program the board with the Arduino IDE, select the 'ESP32 Dev Module' in the board manager.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.