- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- Model: LILYGO-H382-Q122
- SKU: 002670
The TTGO Camera from LilyGO is a microcontroller based on an ESP32 with a built-in camera and capacitive touch sensor. The USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (micro USB cable not included).
- ESP32 chip (dual core processor)
- Flash memory: 4MB
- PSRAM: 8MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in camera (OV2640)
- Built-in capacitive touch sensor
- Built-in power management chip (AXP192)
- USB to serial converter: CP2104 or CH9102F (drivers)
- Dimensions: 72mm x 21mm x 21mm
See the following page for more information and to get started with the board: ESP32 Camera Mini
Please note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP32 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.