- Availabilty: Directly available from warehouse in Eindhoven
- SKU: 003148
This TTGO T-Base is microcontroller based on a ESP8266 with the same pin layout as a D1 Mini. The CH340 USB to serial converter makes it easy to program, even as an Arduino. The board has a Micro USB connection with which it can be programmed and/or powered (Micro USB cable not included).
If you want to use the board as Arduino, start here.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC (via Micro USB of 5V pin) of 3.3V DC (via 3V3 pin)
- GPIO voltage: 3.3V*
- Chipset: ESP8266
- Flash memory: 4MB
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- USB to serial converter: CH340
- GPIO pins: 11
- Analog pins: 1
- Built-in I2C connector
- Built-in Li-ion/Li-Po battery charging circuit: TP4054 chip can charge up to 500mA
- Built-in PCB antenna
- Connector for external antenna present
- Dimensions PCB: 47 x 27mm
- 1x TTGO T-Base
- 2x Male header set
Note: Users report that the driver for Mac may be unstable on both old and new computers, read this extra link to get it working. In addition, no drivers need to be installed for MacOS Mojave, they are already present.
*Note: The pins on the board are directly connected to the ESP8266 chip and are therefore only suitable for 3.3V signals.
Note: The pins SDA and SCL as stated on the PCB are reversed in, amongst others, the Arduino IDE (by default pin 4 is SDA and pin 5 is SCL).